View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2008, 12:58 PM

Acesonic AM-825 600 Watt Karaoke Mixing Amplifier with USB

I use this Acesonic AM-825 600 watt mixing amp.

http://www.acekaraoke.com/acesonic-a...ifier-usb.html

Its very flexible, and the price was right. Its got a built in BBE sonic maximizer... which I use with an external one as well... I don't use an EQ at all... and don't need one.

I can adjust the audio and vocals, and have a lot of control. Everybody always compliments me on the sound quality, although I am looking at some Yamaha 15"s to really add some serious punch to the whole thing.

The quality is full and rich, and even though I'm using 2-ways, I have a nice "mid" sound.

The features on this amp are really something, and its meant for karaoke. I spent a lot of time reasearching and looking for something that A) would fit in the budget, and B) offer the features that I needed. This amp rocks, and Acesonic is a great company to deal with.

Its rack mountable... a big plus, and has speak-on jacks. I'm using speak-on to 1/4" speaker cables. All the patchcord work is done in the rack... so all I have to attach is the microphones, speakers, and the DJ mixer and I'm ready to go... it takes me 15 minutes to set up, and that includes unloading the van!

Last edited by karaoke koyote; May 9th, 2008 at 01:08 PM.