Thread: Tips !
View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2006, 11:41 AM
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part On! View Post
Bryant,
Because people are in a bar, I would not accuse them of having less morals than anybody else. We must remember that everyone is a potential customer for a private party, and we should treat everyone the same. Maybe I'm just fortunate enough that I don't have to cower down to a bar owner, because I do well enough with private parties that I can tell the owner to go scratch if I don't like the way he does things. If you treated people the same way, you may soon find yourself in the same position.
Hey cmon, I didn't say anything about how I treat people. In fact, I do quite well at private functions, it's just that I have had so much "Bar" work in town using their equipment and driving less than one mile to the three bars I work in (max of 3 1/2 hours to boot), that I get to see a lot in bars too.
In fact, I attended bars a while when I was a single person, and I still believe that the "Average" (I said average , not everyone or even most) moral may be a bit less, and that again may only exist in the "sleezy" bars that we get to play in once in a while, too.

That was a comparison to me. I consider myself and "average" moral-like person. After conversing with many in many bars; I did easily notice a few more than
half seemed to have a lot less morals than I did, and they bragged about it. Now what does that tell you.