Thread: does it work
View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2003, 08:36 AM

Talking

Thanks for the Help. I have purchased MTU's Karaoke Suite and have found it very user friendly. I am having a little trouble with Voicegone, but it maybe the songs and how they are layered, but I did get a heads up o the midi coverter and can see the advantages of that. I still need to figure out how I will put background singers in. Maybe I can cut and paste it during Midi-Editting. My time on each song is 1/3 of DartPro's and burning to desk is a breeze. While I have only burned one made from scratch CDG, I did so without a hitch. I was even able to rip the songs I like on my store bought CDGs and paste them in with the others combining all my favorites into 2 CDs. Now there are many other songs I want to make, so I know I will be busy.
This is a really good product. I have been searching for the songs I like that aren’t in CDG format and waiting and requesting they be released without hope. While I love to sing, I can’t carry a tune in a bucket, so Karaoke Suites with Keyright has let me at least produce some songs that I don’t sound too bad in singing. I paid more $ for another brand that didn’t work. Thanks MTU and those on this forum for supplying me with the tools and the feedback to help me enjoy one of my favorite hobbies. I am going to St. Martin the last of the month and the resort we stay at has Karaoke two times a week, but since it is a French resort they don’t have many country western selections. I will be able to take my own.

Bshup

I guess this has turned into a testimonial hasn't it.