View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2010, 10:57 AM

Re: Wireless video receivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryant View Post
I guess that's my whole point. At some point; anywhere you are, especially in any public place in any city/town, etc. there is going to be some interference from some source,even if it is a wireless network across the street passing thru or whatever, pretty much renders these things useless if you are looking for some clarity for lyrics, ads, slide shows, and nice clear videos. Why show the audience a semi-pro look after we've spent all this money and time on professional equipment. The last place to scrimp is the final output, what the people see. I don't want them blinking there eyes all night (or at any time during the night) on wavy lines cutting through what should be a clear product.
This is what seprates the pro from the fly by night. Never cut a corner in the finished product. The pro that does that never has to worry about the "pirate", although i know some pretty pro pirates. Not all "pirates" are imitators, or wannabees, some are just as good or better than the "honest" Kj. There are some high dollar wireless systems that do really work and i suspect $2-300 will do the trick.
muzicman144