View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2007, 03:57 AM

Awesome Answers!

THANKS FOR SUCH GREAT RESPONSES! This is a serious thing and handling it well can save your business and your reputation. I really like the idea of a rule list in the hand book and i will implement this immediatly. The bartenders should have our backs, in fact its their establishment and they should take more interest, but, a funny thing about here is that the bartenders are Italian and not very assertive, italians are lovers not fighters, contrary to popular belief, so having them watch my back is a little harder than expected. but I love the ideas and look forward to this thread growing because I think that more host/KJ's could use the help. the end result for all of us here is to have a successful fulling business in music, being that this is what we all are passionate about. Thanks alot to all of you..love the conversations and advice and just general info at this site. it just confirms that my husband and I are doing the right thing with our business and with our desire to entertain the public!! kudos to all.

Peppe and wendy. joky karaoke, naples, italy