Thread: Shinco DVD-3838
View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2003, 04:57 PM
Blocked From MTU.Community

lcd

laptop is 15.7 singer lcd is low end 14.1 view angle is not real great but it does not have to be it will do 4 singers standing next to each other with no problem you can buy better viewing but why .you still have tv to use.and be sides that14.1 sell for about 199.00 which is what 13 in tv use to cost. what you need to do is buy one were you can take the base off
use you tv stand that you have now.take the top off were the tv would go .we use a large wood dal with a plate made to fit the bracket bottom of the lcd so you still use your tv stand for the lcd.
then when you have a show out side you can take that off and still use your tv. lcd should not be used out side in sun they are very hard to see but indoors they are great.YOU DO NOT WANT TO SPEND ALOT OF MONEY ON ONE .IF SOME ONE KNOCKS IT OFF THE STAND OR IF YOU USE TABLE AND SOME ONE KNOCKS IT IN THE FLOOR ITS ABOUT THE SAME AS A TV TO REPLACE THERE IS A SPLITER YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY IF YOU WANT TO USE 2 LCD AND TV YOU PLUG THE CONVERTER IN WERE YOUR 2ND LCD WOULD GO ON THE BACK OF YOUR LAPTOP. THEN YOU PLUG 2ND LCD AND TV IN TO CONVERTER.WE HAVE SOLD ABOUT 30 OF THESE CONVERTERS THEY WORK GREAT.I WILL NOT SELL YOU ONE BECAUSE I WILL NOT SELL ANYTHING IN FORUM BUT I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO BY THEM DIRECT I DONT THINK THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THAT .