View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2006, 12:30 AM

4.008 wouldn't update to 4.105 in demo so I just went ahead and bought 4.105 hoping that would do the trick

However I'm getting the same problem where: (1) when I cut and paste chinese text from notepad or word, which do display the chinese characters correctly or do an import text, KP4 only displays "???" question marks; (2) on the settings tab, I do see the chinese font "MingLiU" but it still does not show chinese characters after I select that as the font and try to place text; (3) on the settings tab, I do NOT see other chinese fonts listed, such as TSC JSong or TSC FMing or another one that doesn't have an english name and just appears in the Word font dropdown as chinese characters.

If you can help, that would be fantastic. I'd be happy to send you my fonts to try or share more info to try and pinpoint the problem. Or if you know of a chinese font that works for you during testing, I can try that?

Thank you

PS: I also just bought Vogone and already have Hoster and Microstudio. Your products are fantastic but I would love to get this one feature on KP4 to work if you can help me