Thread: Windows 8
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Windows 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by karaoke1 View Post
I just got window 8 and the newest version of hoster. The only problem I'm having so far is I can't seem to edit singer database. It won't allow me to enter anything. I was so happy with Video Hoster Software V3.321A I've been running it forever so now I'm light years behind everyone else. With my old version I didn't have a singer database option anyway so I just alphabetized my playlist and saved singer's songs there. That version was so old I can't even open my old playlist in the new version so I'm starting from scratch. Any ideas how to edit singer database?
Are you having problems adding singers songs or editing existing ?

To Add songs to a singers database you just press the S+ button after entering a singers name in either the main dialog or the search dialog.

You can only edit data in this database by pressing the singers button that is next to the search button on the main page.Then select songs, use the drop down box to select a name, you should then see a list of songs for that singer. Then you can either delete it or alter the tempo or keychange and save the new or export the list for a printed version.
If you want to edit a singers name select singers button to bring up all singers, select one rename, Save As or delete all his songs.

You must have posted again while I was answering
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.

Last edited by Roy Dennis; February 18th, 2013 at 12:37 PM.