View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Administrator

Re: KhPro 5.01 upgrade

From the /upgrade/KHPro.htm page:

"Once you install the Lame_enc.dll you can open .MP3 files, add a Title Page and/or Credits Page, which extends the original audio file length, allowing you to add the lyrics in sync, then use the File menu "Export as MP3+G" command to create your new finished Karaoke CDG file."

In 5.00, you couldn't add a Title or Credits page onto a CDG song created with an MP3 audio file. In 5.00 we simply copied the original .mp3 file as the exported .mp3 audio file, which did not require converting the same file to the same file.

First, thank you for submitting a Ticket. You received our NORMAL answer to lame related installation problems. Since you didn't submit a followup ticket explaining you had done that as you post directly above, you should not slam MTU's support. We responded to your request without knowing the full problem and what you had done... and no, I have not read your Ticket so you may have stated these facts, but I expect it was scant as we normally receive in the first Ticket.

MTUSUPPORT is a "pit bull" and won't let go of a problem until he knows it is soved. Patience on your part is also needed to solve your unique problem. So far, no others have reported the problem you have. It may be a mistake in our recommended installation steps (which I will then see is corrected), or it may be something unique about your computer. If you want our help to get 5.01 installed and working for MP3, then submit a followup Ticket with the facts above.