View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2001, 04:39 PM
Administrator

Thanks to both of you for pointing out my wrong link. I have just sent a "correction" email to all testers.

MikeP, I too am very, very pleased with the instant (and even CLICKLESS!) switching you can do between any of the play buttons and thus adjusters. Ricardo did an excellent job on this. I had to keep proding him for this because he wanted to keep polilshing the elimination filters. I didn't push too hard as I knew he could do the best possible on elimination. There have been many internal versions (you are seeing 2.007) to get to this point.

Mike, with your Thompson VE box background, I will especially be looking for your comparison. If we don't sound good on this release, remember we will be polishing based on you guys and gals feedback.

As this is the FIRST beta release, we might have to add more code or tweak what is there. Your reports will guide us. Try as best you can to focus on helping us identify any problems. If you just report a problem with no facts, we are handicapped.

If you give us step by step how to re-create a problem, we often can find and correct it in minutes. Without the steps, it can take hours, REALLY! You step-by-step details of how to create the problem are VERY important to us.

I'm going to watch the fireworks with my wife and neighbors tonight. I need a break!

FYI: Read my post http://www.mtu.com/vbulletin/showthr...=2111#post2111 in the Microstudio Open Forum about what we have been going though recently.