View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2010, 05:02 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by julesfogel View Post
My singer’s song screen (where the lyrics are shown) has disappeared. I have a dual video card an am running another program and the singers screen shows up each time on my TV with no problems. I recently double clicked on the Micro Studio singers screen for the first time and it jumped to my TV and worked fine. After a restart days later, I no longer have the singers screen on my computer monitor or my TV. Can anyone help?chemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Do you see the Windows background on the TV?
Did you have the dual screens setup prior to opening Microstudio?
The only way I know of to correct this, if your answer to the above questions is both yes, is to use Regedit and delete the settings for Microstudio in HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Micro Technology Unlimited. To do this right click on Microstudio and select Delete.
Then open Microstudio and play a song. It should be back on your computer in the default size and location.
Hoster has a command to reset the displays in its Tools Menu, but unfortunately Microstudio does not. I would suggest that from now on you reset it at the end of a session by double clicking it again to bring it back to the computer before you close Microstudio.