View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2002, 03:54 PM

Don't know why you're asking me. Read my post , I never said I used any of the methods that were submitted here in the forums or even tried to copy a SC with Media clog. All I did was refer inquiries to threads that came in claiming to do it. I took the simple and most effective road. I stopped buying SC the minute I heard about it, and haven't been stung. Instead of trying to find a way around it and continue to put money in SC's pockets I see the only effective method to be to not buy any of their discs and tell them so, which I did in an email. If everyone did that it wouldn't take long for them to change their posture. I Understand they are modifying their use of Media clog, and it's only going to be used in some series. Still not acceptable.

Can you imagine how many millions of cassette tape dubs have been made in all the years cassettes have been around? Doesn't seem to have hurt the music business one iota, and now these jokers come along and tell us we do not have the right to protect our investments from damage or poor manufacturing(which SC is also a leader in. Look at some of the forums at the major problems that are being experienced with SC products.) They refused to help any of those guys. They'll sell them replacements at full price.It's a rip off, and if we don't stop it now by hurting them financially and making an example of them you might as well get ready to retire your burners. You won't need them 'cause there won't be anything around to copy. Already hearing rumbles that that the day is looming over the horizon when Media Clog may be included in the burner itself. How about them apples?

My opinion, and with my opinion and pocket change you can get a soft drink almost anywhere.

George

Anyway to answer your query I have never tried to copy a SC with Media Clog. Can't help the survey.

Last edited by George; April 22nd, 2002 at 06:23 PM.