Thread: KIAA Membership
View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2010, 10:15 PM

I know one thing for sure. Karaoke hard drive piracy didn't start over night, and the strong armed tactics by the slep clan is not going to stop it over night. A good theif will move from place to place, use a central disc collection to be shared by several pirates, for legal purposes, and swap hard drives that contain stolen, traded, or shared cdg disc. The slep "investigators" can't tell the difference between a lap top, cavas system, and cdg player from the news accounts i've read.

They have managed to turn one kj against another, thrown inunendoes, misinformation, and labled 90% of all hard drive kj's a theif. They todate have not stopped, or even slowed down hard drive piracy, if you think they have you're mistaken.

Not one, not one post of any so called member of the KIA{A} have given any factual, statistical proof or fact based information of any kind..just wide spread accusations. I'll tell ya, i for one, and i think by what i have read on many forums, the majority of kj's have just about had enough of this. Of both the slep gang, and the fly by night KIA{A}. And are starting to not take this fiasco seriously. They (slep costopo & fly by night KIA{A}) went about this whole thing all wrong, they just don't care about the reputation of the innocent. And that is what bothers me about this whole fiasco. It is cheaper for a wrongly accused kj to pay the 6 grand, then to hire a lawyer and fight for his reputation. And the sleps, and their paid by case win attorneys are counting on this.

Of course i care about bootleggers and pirates. You're not going to stop it..period. The US Government with billions of tax dollars, can't even slow down the war on drugs. Yet the sleps, with no experience, limited resources, paid per case win lawyers, and blind so called "Investigators" are going to stop karaoke piracy? let me know when, so i can be there. Ain't gonna happen. Why? technology is why. No...i'm not a pessimist, i'm a realist. My advice for right now. Is for the slep gang, and the cheesy KIA{A} to step back, do damage control, and regroup. They're not making any friends in the karaoke circle. This is about money, not stopping piracy..period.