View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2011, 11:48 AM

Re: Best Monthly Series for staying current

Lon, nothing, absolutly nothing has changed in their thinking since this idiotic nonsense started. They have kept this industry in turmoil ever since they figured out they need a way to control it. Like i said, their disc sets, their rules. You sit down kurt slep, hand him a nice hot cup of starbucks, hold his hand, tell him you're his best bud, and ask the man to level with you. He will flat out tell you, we are all breaking the law who don't play by his rules. On the record. "Sound Choice states they believe format shifting of their products is still illegal" period! The man has not changed his views, never said he had. You might buy his crap that he changed his mind. Don't be fooled my friend. They walk into your show, you are using a computer and hosting software, you're going to recieve a court paper. You might want to look into purchasing that little sticker to put on your computer they sell lon. Oh and make sure you always have your full set of disc with you. Exactly why we all purchased a software program, was to cut down on carrying those big heavy suitcases of disc. But you do it. You'll do fine i'm sure.

I stand by my thoughts, and nothing i've read to date says other wise. As long as you purchase their specal disc sets, play by their rules, you'll do ok. It's not about piracy, it's about the buck. I'm not going to discuss this any further. Lets not turn this great informational outlet into that other forum. You can argue with everyone over there if you wish. Lets keep this forum free of such unhelpful misinformation, and opinions. Enjoy your karaoke show, and good luck in the future.