View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2002, 07:50 AM
Frequent Member

Probably don't have some of the ones I have- Sound Choice is so expensive to buy that When I do they have to contain songs I don't already have or songs that I will sing myself. Most of them- not all- were bought as personal discs and added into my system. All my other discs were bought with my singers in mind.
I had decided when I started out buying discs for a system that I wnated to go outside the normal songs that most KJ's had- my little hook if you will, didn't work to well so I've been in the last 2 years stocking up on the traditional songs- think I'm just about there- will be there when I get the Essential 450 vol II. Now I see what is hot at other shows and pick up copies- not always the same brand of songs- of the hot ones. I look for the hot songs usually on the same disc if possible- hit the motherload with a Powerhits disc made by Ameri-Sing when I was looking for
O-town, Usher, My Sacrifice, It's been awhile, Yellow, Drive, Drops Of Jupiter, Hero by Enrique etc. 18 hot songs of today on one disc. Wish they made more of them- Last I looked they only had four. They have the quality of Pop hits. May actually have been better than Pop HIts in my opinion.