View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2002, 11:38 AM
Frequent Member

Re: What equipment is needed to get started?

Quote:
Originally posted by el_dude
Hello,

I'm in the process of starting up a karaoke operation at my business but I wasn't sure what all the equipment that is needed. If anyone is able to offer help I would greatly appreciate it.

So far what I'm looking at is;

Player
Two mics
TV
Amp
Speaker
Music disks

Is this all that is required or should I look at more

Thanks!
El Dude,
I have an extra amp that I do not need anymore that I would be willing to let go for around $200.00 If interested pull up my profile and email me. It is in good condition, the only blemish is the tape deck's glass or plastic covering is missing- I bought it that way. Every on the AMp works perfectly including th tape deck. Tony L. knows more about this particalar amp as he has one or had on. I'm onle gettin rid of it to help fund the purchase of a Bass Guitaror a new amp I found that I am really intereseted in.. If you are looking for brand new equipment for lower prices try Sam Ash's website. They have a great Samson Amp that I am also considering purchasing for my system- have a friend who has a lower model that kicks ***. This new amp , the 324, has four speaker output- twin amps so you can set it in three modes- Main-main/Monitor-Bridged. That mean you can set up four speakers that in main mode cranks out 150 per speaker, set up one set of speakers as the main and the second set as mointers that are pointed back at the singer or 300 watts bridged through the middle speaker output. It also has built in efffects- meaning you don't need an outside echo module to add echo to the mikes and all the mikes effects are controlled separately from each other.