View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2007, 05:32 PM

MP3 and ZIP Problem-Some errors were detected during the file conversion process:

Well I have been cleaning and restoring hard drives in order to try and get this software to work on my computers.

Laptop: MP3G and Zip are fine, but Microstudio has trouble playing wma-g and kma

Desktop: I think that Songverter creates good conversions of bin to wma but now when I try to go from Bin to ZIP or MP3G, I get:

Some errors were detected during the file conversion process:
Please refer to the following file for more information:
(Songverter program folder)...Badfilelog.txt

The program looks like it's trying to do the job, but there are no files in the folders indicated, (you know how they pop up in the right window as soon as they are created) And then the message pops up.

I've downloaded the lame_enc.dll file from different sources and shoved it into the system32 folder many times, heck I've even tried the system folder, but I still get this message. (The Badfilelog.txt file only says the names of the files I intended to convert-no real explanation of what is wrong is given)

Everybody else seems to be getting Windows messages but this one seems to be generated by Songverter. Any ideas?? (Besides "Use songverter for wma and m_____z for mp3g stuff"; I already have that idea) That other software works, with a Z works fine on this machine

Last edited by jahern; September 19th, 2007 at 05:38 PM.