View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2003, 03:32 PM
Administrator

Now calm down please...

Robbie30534, I don't think Jim in Ohio meant harm. Sometimes we all have a bad day and get a bit frustrated in our posts. I try to keep that to a minimum and smooth the feathers when I sense them ruffled.

As to Hoster, we have a number of users who are DJ/KJ using Hoster with other DJ programs, starting back with last Holloween. One dealer ran Hoster and PCDJ for 12 or 14 hours straight on the same computer, both playing at the same time from 12-14 hour long play lists. There was never a hickup. The results we are hearing from Host users is they are saving 90% of the time they used to spend looking for discs, songs, handling the equipment, etc. and now they have that time free to work their singers and audience. In one case, Hoster made it so easy the Host's wife now runs Hoster and he is the Master of Ceremonies!

That... is exactly what we designed Hoster to do... free the Host to do a better job at what only a talented human can do. Encourage the singers to do their best, and be their best for the audience. We are very pleased with Hoster. We do have a free demo if you want to play with it. You can download it from this link.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks for visiting our Fourms. I'm sure you will find Jim in Ohio an excellent resource. I have observed him many times helping others. He is a real asset to our Forums, and I expect he has some regrets for his post in your other thread.