View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2010, 09:18 AM

i don't think any of us is making any money or gotten a return from our investments yet, i've spent over or under $12.000 on my gears , buying new stuff every month (yup every month )..sound choice can come to my show anytime, i dont think they will be able to get in, since most of the shows i do now are in a country club and that is a private " invitations only " place, the only " public place" i do is a Thai, Japanese Restaurant that after 9pm is for members only " i do have some non members that comes in, which is my regulars when i used to do public restaurants..one suggestion thing i could think of was if you have new faces that comes in to your shows, and if they keep requesting a sound choice tunes, that's maybe a sign that they are scanning your library , just tell them that you don't have it, or make them feel degrated, tell them that sound choice sounds bad, that they sounds like thin can, that you've deleted all of them,and if they asked you why you still have them in your songbook, just say you havent updated your books yet, i dont think that they will ask to see your library,

Last edited by billyo; January 22nd, 2010 at 09:31 AM.