View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2018, 06:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Paul Initializing book Id slow

I think you are referring to taking out the Book Id in the search dialog.
I’m talking about the Book id button on the main page.
I attach a screen shot to better show the button.

Your other problem, I didn’t think you could ever select the next song in the playlist prior to the playing song ending, unless you press the play button before the song ended.
You should be able to select the next song after the previous song ends.

The playlist reacts different depending on your Playlist settings. In the playlist settings there are 4 tick boxes at the bottom, if you have the third box ticked “Run your show as a Rotation” then the next singer is decided for you and shows highlighted as Next in the playlist. It runs in order of the list in the Rotation Column.
When using that method you would drag and drop singers in the Rotation list to change their order of play not the playlist.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Book Ids to Brand.jpg (223.0 KB, 3 views)
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.