Thread: Bose L1 System
View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2009, 01:54 PM

Bose L1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIKKI TIKKI View Post
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to cause such a stir! Just wanted to show what one guy uses for his set up! Lon is correct on his assessment of the total cost of this guys Bose components, and you are correct in your statement that you can get great sound without going to this extent! The consensus from Bose users, is that the Tone Match ( T1 ) effects / mixer has increased the capabilities of the Bose L1 Model I & II, and can be an add on to make the L1 Model I Classic (Older Unit, Which I use) to sound even better! I was only wishing to show the versatility of the system, and to some that have never tried the Bose PAS system, or for that matter, have never seen it, what it looks like! Everybody has to determine what their pocketbooks and their backs can withstand! Making an informed decision on this product is what this thread was about! Right?

I still love my Bose system, and can highly recommend it to everyone!

Rick
Rikki Tikki Karaoke
No stir, no problem here. I simply wanted to get the facts as straight as i could to present the System as it really is and be fair about it to someone who asked for an opinion. Only by being informed correctly can we help others who wish to make a choice. Name me one other company that will let you use a complete system for 45 days and let you return it no questions asked. You imput was right on the money and i don't work for Bose.
muzicman