Thread: Microstudio 4.0
View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2007, 10:40 AM
Administrator

Mr. Bill, if you remember, Microstudio 2.6xx didn't have the song names and titles either, so there really is no change here, except 4.0 does have the on-line database option to check or not.

When you are making backup copies, or doing custom assembled discs, you don't really need to have song name and title for each track. To do custom assemblies, just like 2.6, you will need to import the individual tracks. In the Import Tracks screen, you can enter artists and titles for each track or leave them blank; either way. And if the on-line database lookup is enabled, then if your disc is found it will fill in these fields for you.

It sounds like DALE (not Doug ) has been doing a great job guiding you. I too would suggest you run Microstudio, click the Manual command on the menu line. Understanding what can be done will open you mind to all the new features.

You also can record your voice while singing, or just record your voice only. Then, you can write the created .wav files to an audio CD. Its a great way to send "audio letters" to your friends and family.

Also, if you click the Help menu "Check for Updates" command, and your computer is on-line, then you will see we have released 4.001, which is a free upgrade. for you. Just click the DOWNLOAD button, and choose to save it on your computer in a Folder where you will remember it is there to find it and double click it to update 4.001 over 4.000. I have a C:\Downloads\MTU\Microstudio folder to store my Microstudio upgrades into. Then, I have all of them there to write to a CDROM in case my computer hard drive crashes, which will loose all your older files. MTU.com has the latest release version available on-line.