View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Administrator

Let me try to clear up this up

Keyrite does not interface with a CDR drive.

I believe you are referring to the Microstudio program you also purchased, and that you have installed on both of your computers.

Keyrite also can install on 2 computers that you own, but it too is a single user license.

As of today gz53141, you have only attempted to install Keyrite on one computer. If I am wrong, and you truly are trying to install Keyrite on your second computer along with Microstudio, and it is refusing to, please email me directly by clicking the PM button below my post you are reading. Our scripts may have a problem. However, I will be surprised as no one else has had this problem.

As to our support, MTUSUPPORT was off Friday for his Wedding Rehersal and Marriage Saturday. He will be back on Monday, Jan 19th. I received your email today, and came to the Forums to see what the problem was, as your email gave no details. If you still have a question, please PM me below, or post it in this thread.

You caught us at an unusual time, but we are trying to pick up the support as we see any problems.