View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2008, 11:24 AM

Thank you for stating this to me. I answered your 2 tickets over 2 weeks ago, but you did not respond whether my suggestions worked or not. We have beta testers with Vista 64bit, and they have been running since 4.006 release, without reporting any problems.

We have another customer who just reported the same problem as you on Vista 64bit. We are re-addressing this. We ordered Windows Vista 64bit today, and will install it on one of our test systems so our programmers can diagnose what is happening.

If Microstudio 4.006 does not fail on our Vista 64bit system, we will try to duplicate the problem using the programs you have installed.

We will post here what our results are. If it runs for us, If you want to help us diagnose what is wrong with your system, please post here all the programs you have installed on your Vista 64bit computer, found under Control Panel > Programs and Features.

Our Senior Programmer will be freed up from Hoster 4.00 tomorrow, so he can start on this Monday. We already had scheduled time to upgrade Microstudio over the next few days/week.