View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2008, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd123 View Post
I'm still ROTFLMAO.

It appears that karaoke koyote is the only one running a S H O W...not mindless, by the numbers, KARAOKE, and is why I get paid MORE than any other KJ in this city...because I have a SHOW...like KJ hosts used to run when Karaoke first came on the scene.

It's why the patrons KEEP COMING BACK, which is the difference between SUBSTANCE and APPERANCE.

I don't have time for any Singer who complains...no matter the reason.

Kind of like the 2 Singers who have to stick their finger in their ear to get on key and expect you, the KJ, to buy and set up a floor monitor when the other 28 Singers have no problem. Not going to happen...ever.

I'm just like "Other" businesses in that respect...if the majority of people aren't complaining; it's not worth fixing.
I don't try to make anyone happy but myself. I've tried to put together the system I want to sing on. When I KJ, I try to be the host that I would like to go see. This is for fun, and I try not to get too serious about it. I don't care if the lady or guy can't sing, as long as they are having fun... I thank them for coming up, and paying me the ultimate compliment... having a good time at my show.

The Karaoke Koyote