View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2005, 08:42 PM

Post Re: Can Vogone partially remove vocals

Hey Garry,

I use Sound Forge 6 for most wav editing that I do. A little pricey but very powerful. There are however other wav editors out there that will do a lot. The most important factor after acquiring a good wav editor is creativity and patience. I suppose that if you have enough of both you can do a lot with a little.

Are you are talking about perhaps taking a dance mix of a original artist song and making a karaoke or soundtracks version of it to include the dance mix part? If so I would suggest using sequencer software so you could have each part on there own track as to have good control over volumes. And then mix down when it sounds right. It really depends on the quality of each recording. If you use Vogone or some other vocal removing software or hardware to remove vocals though, that will reduce the music quality to a level that will not match up to a track that has not been altered. If that makes sense to you.

Hope I'm not rambling here but hope this helps. Sorry it took so long to respond but I've been pretty busy lately.

From the other side of the pond,
Wally