View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2008, 07:24 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealKiller View Post
On a side note the admin edit one of my comments where i used the word for a "omnipotent being" I was unaware that this was a bad word.
Forums are an interesting form of communications. I have learned over the past 6-7 years we have made MTU.Community available, just like your bar owners have learned, that the class of folks you attract is to a large part determined by the standards you hold to.

At MTU.Community, I don't allow cussing, insults, or hot-headed flamers so we can all COMMUNICATE respectfully. I'm more lenient in the "Singers & Hosts Wisdom" Fourm as it is not for reporting MTU SW problems.

However, I personally find it very offensive for someone to use ***'s Holy name in vain. If you don't know ***, who created the Universe, who created you for His glory and His purpose, and who protects you in ways you may never imagine, then you should visit a Church where the Bible is taught. Don't go somewhere where a so-called "pastor" expounds what he believes *** meant, twisting the Truth into lies. To use ***'s name in vain is a sin... it breaks ***'s heart. I protect His good name in our Forums.

I'm sure you think "CerealKiller" is cute for who you are known here. However, in a society that is going downhill at a rapid rate, to me it shows poor judgment. If you were ever suspected in a murder case, you would SERIOUSLY regret ever having used CerealKIller.

Every day, I TRY to keep my character and my reputation honest and upstanding. If that turns anyone off, so be it. My Father left me His good, respected name, and I have kept it respectable as I passed it on to the 3 adults I sired... in marriage.

Like many in MTU.Community, I'' be 60 in April. However... we encourage all ages. We need younger adults participation and ideas to make our products the best possible for all ages.

Oh yes... I have blocked a number of "ex-members" from even viewing these Forums. They have to really be obnoxious, and other members report them to me before I block them. You are seeing respectful members here who appreciate the opportunity to communicate with other Karaoke interested members.

I hope you have a great day, blessed by my Heavenly Father!