View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2010, 01:16 AM

Re: Genuine CD+G Disks

I agree with you walt, i also use chartbuster...i subscribe to their monthly country and pop hits every month. I've always said, chartbuster is the only country CDG to be had. They put out a great product. I have visited Big Mama's a couple of times. My daughter won a free recording session there. Sang at the cafe to while i was down there. There sound system was just fantastic, even when i sang outside on chartbusters patio. I was just speaking of the packaging. And i guess like everything else, price's are going up, and things change i guess. Chartbuster is the only show in town far as i'm concerned. I don't use that sunfly outfit, not impressed with their material, and selections. Yes i think i do know who you're refering to...a great player and a nice person. Yeah...sound choice is history up 'round these parts walt. Sound choice tried to pull some stuff in my state a couple of years ago. They lost in a court case big time, hilarious actually. The KIA{A}, sound choice, slepps and that whole gang is a joke walt. We have written them off. We don't mention karaoke and sound choice in the same breath round these here parts.... I'll email ya walt.