View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooBoo View Post
Mine is and has been set to "always" as I have broadband. I also store very little temp content (50 mb). My home and work machines are both set the same and I found the page on both. There is a support ticket and it might be best to resolve this there, but I know what I saw and being an IT director, I know how I saw it which was from a page from your site.
I don't know how or why you saw that particular page, but everytime I have looked at it the page lists version 4.11. If you had a shortcut or favorite to it that may have gotten you to the wrong page, because the who;e web site has had major changes done to it within the last 2 or 3 months. By the way if you will check my signature I am not an MTU employee as most of the people who post in this forum trying to help each other. If you submitted a ticket I am sure MTU will look to see if there is a problem.
That aside since you have not upgraded since 2006 and 4.07 is no longer available then I am sure that you will need to purchase an upgrade license for version 4.11 if you wish to upgrade.