View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2015, 03:25 PM
VIP

Re: not enough space available on the mounted disc

Larry,

Just out of curiosity, I burned an Audio Disk with Microstudio, just to make sure You hadn't uncovered a bug, that wasn't resolved in Beta testing... Mine worked perfectly ( I used a re-writable blank ) but I only burned 3 songs from mp3 files stored on external hard drive on Windows 7 laptop, and played the resulting disc on another that is an XP lappy... No error message, even though with only 3 songs, I didn't expect to max out the storage / of 18-20 songs...which would apply to recording Karaoke KMA's and was generally the time limit for a normal CD-R of 80 Min ...

Ok, now give us a step by step procedure how you made your mix cd using MicroStudio (MS), up until the time you tested the blank to verify that all the music would fit, and got the error message... it could be something as simple as not pressing the Audio radio button to select format, for example...

Show Computer: Dell Precision M6700--Intel I7 3720 QM Quad 3rd Gen 2.6 ghz--16 gb Ram
Integrated Onboard Graphics, 2 gb DDR2 dedicated Video Memory--500 gb SSD & 1TB SATA HD--Windows 7 Pro--External HD WD 4 tb

Backup Computer: Lenovo Ideapad 7750G--PCI Express X16 Gen3 2.5 ghz--32 gb RAM--NVIDIA GeForce GT 745M, 2048 MB DDR3 --1 TB SSD--Windows 10 Education -- 64 bit

External Optical Drives: Plextor 760A & 712A