View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2011, 10:15 AM

Re: another gem related problem

Thanks dale I got it. I am using the latest and greatest hoster so that's not the problem. I am also using windows XP. Everything is ok. I will simply keep on keeping on. It is the gem series that is the problem. Their silly/ moronic use of the underscore. Oh and " Emillo" there are at least 4800 songs like that that i have to change. Oh well it will keep me busy for several more weeks but hey once it is done wooohooo. I will be able to update my songbooks and life will be good again. lol I want to thank everyone for all their help. I also suggested to MTU that they incorporate a search and replace feature into the edit songs feature. That alone would solve many many problems. But life goes on and as they say this too shall pass I understand from admin that "find and replace" is 95% finished and should be out in version 5.10 woohoo now i know when i will buy the rest of the sound choice gem series lol. Again my thanks to all of you.

Last edited by djbikeerrob; May 9th, 2011 at 10:38 AM. Reason: I am only fluent in typo