View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2008, 08:33 PM

Talking Hurray!

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
First, please run KHPro, click Help > About KHPro... and if the version number is not 4.11, then go here: http://www.mtu.com/upgrades/khpro.htm and download and install it. This might work better as it has our newest security code that allows you to remove it while on-line, and reinstall it on another computer. This could solve your problem.

If it doesn't, I have emailed this Thread ID to our programmer who could create a "Debug" version with traces to have you run it and see where the problem is. As Bryan (MTUSUPPORT) pointed out, we have only seen a hardware conflict once before on HP computers that had a new set of IO that we had to allow.

We'll be watching for your post here as to what version you have, and if not 4.11, did it work for you.
Well, prior to reading your post, I was poking around your website and notice that there was a recent update (4.11), so I thought, what the heck and downloaded. Sure enough, it installed. Hurray!
By the way, I have to laugh at your post. It wouldn't have been possible for me to click Help > About KHPro... the program never would install! LOL!
Anyway, thanks for whatever you did in the upgrade that allowed me to install the program. Now I can waste incredible amounts of time making my own karaoke songs...... LOL!
Chris Foster