View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgill View Post
The download and registration number appeared today on the order, so that problem is fixed. I've downloaded and installed sucessfully.
That is correct for everyone. There was a random error that showed up for only a few orders. It was fixed last night. Visit your store order again, and you should now see your Download link and RegCode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgill View Post
Now a new problem: The Vogone 3.106 display is larger than my screen (it continues off the edge). I'm unable to reduce the Vogone display to fit onto one screen. Monitor resolution is 1024 x 768 - which is the suggested res for my system. All other program displays fit, including the prior Vogone 2 version. Please Advise...thanks!
I'm confused. I just verified my screen res is 1024x768 and ran Vogone. It all fits on the base screen. It does go to the edges, but it fits. Do you have something else taking up part of the screen width?

If not, please verify your Screen Resolution again and post back here.

What Windows OS are you running? Please make sure you are fully updated... using CUSTOM... as described in this FAQ page. If you use the standard Windows Update, you are NOT fully updated, and ofter this type of weird problem happens with that.