View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2017, 04:32 PM

Re: Changing the Font Size on Song List

Roy,

Thanks again for your advice. I will re-print my songbook rather than mess things up doing something studid.

I tried the sort by and it does not seem to work for me. However, if I download any songs, it is few and far between, so sorting should ot be a problem for me.

Based on your written guidance, you must import most of your songs as KMH rather than KMA. Most of my files were imported as KMA from CDGs and just a few as KMH from the internet by MP3+g. Of course, as a non pro I do not worry about hard drive space like you might.

Once again, thanks for your help. On another computer, I have downloaded a DEMO copy of Hoster and use it to learn on so I do not mess up my other computer. Some of the DEMO program features do not work as the regular Hoster does, however, with the manual and DEMO I can read and experiment with Hoster without messing up my regular Hoster.

Thanks again,
Wes

Acer 11.6 inch Aspire V-5 Laptop with Win 7 Home Intel Celeron 1007U Processor 1.50Ghz 4GB ram

Acer 15.6 inch Aspire E1-531 Laptop with Win Home 10 64, Intel B960 Processor 2.2Ghz 4GB ram.

Last edited by Wrahn; July 13th, 2017 at 04:43 PM.