View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2008, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouglass View Post
Dan do you have another CD drive to try? It could be the drive has decided at this moment to malfunction. I just had one ldo this to me last night. I imported one disc of a set into Hoster. Went to the next and all of a sudden drive would not read it. Tried several discs including the one that worked just minutes before but no read. Swapped it out with another drive and all is well.
Try a different drive and see if it will write. Also check your medium (blank discs). Not all discs work for music and even some of those can be bad. The read/write portion of Microstudio has not changed since version 4 was released. So if it worked in 4.005 then it should have worked in 4.006.
Well, I guess Im a long timer her, I had version 2.517, thisis my first upgrade since buying the software years ago, it worked so I could not see upgrading if I liked what I was doing, but decided I should upgrade to be able to burn from my kma files and that, and ahve been shut down ever since. Im really really trying to be paitent here, but when this is your business it is hard to set here, and watch time go by, and cant do anything.
My hoster program is 3.000 and Im afraid to upgrade it at this time, I want to be on top of this stuff, but man if I upgrade that and and it works like studio does, Im out of business for sure. since I upgraded from these older versions is there something I might have missed along the way, that keeps this from working? Thanks for the time to respond

kowboys karaoke