View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan matney View Post
I have spent the last week trying to get the new version of micro studio upgrade to work and it seems impossible to me. I have read and did all the things that others say to do and nothing works. Wish I had the old version back it did at least work. I do have it so it will read the cdgs now but will not write them I keep getting messages that say....write error occured, please check your media and try again.....the following error occured---- write error
.....disc duplication error user abort......
I wanted to upgrade hoster, but with these kind of problems it would put me out of business, Im scared to deal with this any more, if I loose any more function Im out of business, and you cant call for help they will not answer or return your calls. Im at the point of buying a plane ticket for me and my puter and walk in your office and pay you guys anything you want to help me get this going, I dont know what to do here.
Can someone help me, this is my only income and you guys have me shut down because I wanted to be better.
kowboys karaoke
Dan matney
kowboyway@usa.net
Dan do you have another CD drive to try? It could be the drive has decided at this moment to malfunction. I just had one ldo this to me last night. I imported one disc of a set into Hoster. Went to the next and all of a sudden drive would not read it. Tried several discs including the one that worked just minutes before but no read. Swapped it out with another drive and all is well.
Try a different drive and see if it will write. Also check your medium (blank discs). Not all discs work for music and even some of those can be bad. The read/write portion of Microstudio has not changed since version 4 was released. So if it worked in 4.005 then it should have worked in 4.006.