View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2010, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman51 View Post
Well billyo, sorry to be the messenger of bad news. But if you will look under the thread KIAA Membership, i posted two craigs list links. According to that guy, 80-90% of all kj's are theives anyways. And those who don't make $200 a night for a week night show, and $250 a night for a week-end show, is a theif. So is that Billy Theif, or do you prefer William Thief? hehehe...see how crazy this has become? if it wern't so **** sad, i'd be funny....

i was making that much , but i also do a lot of charity work, friends parties ( wedding, daughters 18th b-days graduation days etc. all freebies ) if i were to charged people and if playing music is my means i would be charging more than $200-250, i would spend that much in a hearbeat and it wouldn't bother me..i only charged $ 175.-$200 a night but i don't have to pay for food/drinks tabs..the most you can get around this area is $200 since the economy went down, and i stopped playing for a year all the offers i got within that year, was passed on to friends that do this for a living, i only started playing again maybe the last 6 mos. which is only 1 day a week and the country clubs every other week..and if he categorized that as being a thief..well that's he's problem..i know that i'm not..and also what is the diff. bet weekdays and weekends,anyway, you bring in the same gears on both days anyway, set up the same place( area)? sing the same songs..etc.

Last edited by billyo; January 29th, 2010 at 03:32 PM.