View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2009, 06:10 PM

Smile

As i stated, i went back to my last update. Things are back to normal now. And i have what others don't have that upgraded. When it comes to the old SAV series, i have clear title and credit pages, and for some, lyrics that are nor garbled. billyo, i think the reason others aren't mentioning this, is because it's not really a big deal to them. But on the other hand, just because someone can't duplicate a problem a user is having, is no reason to think it doesn't exist, or it is only an isolated problem limited to a select few, and their operating system. Therefore it can't be a problem associated with an upgraded version of a product they are using. I don't like this upgrade, and i gave it a poor review, and poor grade. Too many problems now, that it didn't have before. Why would i upgrade, just to have garbled title, and credit pages? slow interrupted imports, ruined disc?, rejected media? Nope..i'm happy with the old upgrade. I will stay with it untill the kinks are out of this one. Thank you very much for your contribution, and kind words. Respectfully Yours, George