View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2008, 07:42 PM

Smile

Hey!

Good for you. Now.... on your second thought about the 'home' or 'pro' versions you mention, I assume you mean Hoster Lite or the full version...?

I would assume there'd be no diff in the importing ability of either version, but that is an Assumption only on my part, ok? Def don't consider that an okey-dokey, on account of I got no idea.

Speaking for myself only, and both MS and Hoster/Lite are all really fine programs for what they are designed to do, but that is starting to add up to a bit of the ole quid just to back up a small number of songs and/or discs.

Too bad you can't/couldn't use Hoster for it's designed purpose... with which to do karaoke shows. MS has been ahead of Hoster, generally speaking, in it's reading and/or disc or burner recognizing capabilities for some time now. Quite possibly now that this seemingly small glitch in MS has been discovered..... hopefully admin is aware of this by now, the next version or so may have a correction for the problem. The guys are pretty good at MTU.

Anyway, Miss Sharon, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Dave