View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2008, 07:44 AM
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rppurcel View Post
Is there something in the registry that keeps track of the song list? Perhaps something has become corrupt and needs to be reset. I was loading over a hundred songs and experienced a crash and afterwards, I had trouble reading the zip files. I can read some directories with songs and not others.

Doesn't seems to be anything in common that I can find. I imported new songs as .bin and they were read correctly. When I used Mp3+g Tools to change the .bin to zip, the software could no longer read them. Is it Mp3+g toolz?
I use to use mp3toolz as well, it IS that program. I think there are different versions of the "zip" format that have something to do with it. I now use songverter exclusively, and even, once in a great while, you may find a file or two that needs to be unzipped with mp3toolz and then rezipped by songverter.

I have other "DJ" programs that will not use mp3toolz' zipped files, but will take them rezipped by Songverter.
In fact one of the DJ Programs I use has Songverter listed in their "sticky's" as their only work-around for zipped karaoke files.