View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMES HANNA View Post
Yes I Tried. Updated Custom, Installed Demo And It Worked Fine. Reinstalled Micro 4.0005 Same Prob. It Is Crazy Or Driving Me That Way.
We need more information to help you. As I posted above, we cannot create the problem at MTU.

1. Please list (1, 2, 3, ...) the exact steps you are doing starting with whether Karaoke File or CD, or Audio File or CD is selected, and list everything you do ending with clicking the Play button.

2. Using the file you are trying to play, can you add it to the Write Disc List and click the Test CD Before Writing button? Does it go to completion, or does it report an error message about the file? Write down what the message is if one appears, and post it here.

3. What type of file are you trying to play? What is the .xxx extension? Using Windows Explorer or My Computer, view this file and post the file size you see.

4. Can you use the Import Tracks screen and import tracks from a CDG Karaoke Disc?

5. If you have any other MTU programs, can you run them from the Menu Bar commands?