View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2008, 03:23 PM

no longer have a cdg player

first, I dont own a karaoke player anymore. secong I live in IL and my buisness is in KY. I hire someone to run karaoke. Karaoke as far as im concerned doesn't make any money and the only reason we keep it up is for the guys who work for us. Last the CDGs are 3 hours and $75 in fuel away from the employee. So yes I would cancel or hire another company to run the show for the night.

I purchase software because I want it to work every time i use it. I get used to running a show a certian way and thats the way i want to run it. My employees are trained to use this software, we have been using it since it came out. I have a backup machine on site at every show. If it was an issue of the software being unreliable I would rip my discs to mp3+g and use one of the far superior softwares out there right now.

my only gripe with this software is the time it takes for support to get back to you. I turn a support ticket and by the time they get back to me ive moved on to more important things.

I understand wanting to protect the software but i think you should be more responsive to those who paid for and depend on it to make money.