View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator

I think I know where the problem is but not sure yet how to fix it. Your Lambda desktop recording studio by Lexicon is a USB I/O mixer. This is what is giving you the error.
From Lexicon Support knowledge base:
Quote:
I connected the Lambda to my computer and now I cannot hear any sounds from my computer's speakers. What happened?

Quote:
Be sure the Monitor Mix knob on the Lambda is set to around the 12:00 position. The Monitor Mix knob lets you decide between hearing direct input or playback from the computer or a mix of both.

Quote:
Your computers sounds can be routed to the Lambda or your computers built in sound card. To check which device is selected go to Control Panel > Sounds and Audio Devices > Audio; the device that is selected for Playback will output your Windows sounds. To hear these sounds, your computer speakers, powered monitors or stereo system will need to be connected to the outputs of the selected device.

Quote:
The device setup for Cubase LE is independent of the Sounds and Audio Device settings found in the Windows Control Panel. To set up the Lambda in Cubase go to Devices > Device Setup > VST Multitrack and select Lambda ASIO in the ASIO driver dropdown menu. To hear sound from Cubase, your computer speakers, powered monitors or stereo system will need to be connected to the outputs of the Lambda.

What this is telling me is that you may not have your settings correct for the Lambda. Or Microstudio can only use the on-board sound card rather than the Lambda. Microstudio and Hoster are setup to use the default sound card.