View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2007, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindonstrike View Post
I emailed them about that song and they emailed me right back and said they would fix it that day - almost a week now I think. I've redownloaded it almost every day hoping it was fixed. At least it's usuable until I can pick it up on a different brand.

Why would you need to run it through Songverter, it should import into Hoster without a problem, mine did anyhow.

Sam
Read Admin's post above. It could be that they are using max compression when they zip those files. If so, songverter will rewrite them as zip files using standard compression. They say some programs do not handle zip files with max compression well and their zip to zip conversion makes it better. I did not try it. If I had, it's possible that when I imported it into Hoster it might not have had as many snowflakes etc. The song is usuable the way it is but should have been perfect. I am not saying in any way that Hoster will not handle max compression zip files. I am saying that if you have songverter you should probably do a zip to zip conversion on it before importing it as surely you could not get a better file to import.

gpayne

P.S. Go to Tricerasofts website where they offer their songs for $1.49. Their download page looks almost exactly the same as buykaraokdownload's does. To me their is clearly some association. The files you are getting from buykaraokedownloads could be the same files you would get if you bought from Tricerasoft and therefore be max compression zip files.

Last edited by gpayne; August 20th, 2007 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Additional Information