View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2007, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryant View Post
That's interesting. I don't think once in three years someone has said "do you have the "so and so" version of so and so? Although, sometimes I've heard them say that "that wasn't the same version you played last week. Some customers just give me their name and song title and I look it up, and if I have more than one in the kma folder(although the songbook only contains one of each song)they sometimes notice if i happen to choose a different one from Hoster that they normally sing.
I have that happen all the time. I have many people ask if I have an SC version of a song over a THM or PHM version. Some people like THM and PHM over SC. In my book if I have dupes I will put SC THM PHM DK so on and so on behind the dupe songs. If I had songs that were dupe of Music Mestro I took the MM out. However people do ask some people would not know the wiser but it is suprising how many people do know the difference between certin versions.

I have been doing this for 10+ years and I prob have had the question 10,000 times in them 10 years. I find it better just to put the good versions in the book and label them like I said above.
Hopefully Hoster 3.316
AMD Athalon 64 X2 4400+ 2.3ghz
ASUS M2A-VM Motherboard
2 - 1GB DDR2 800mhz Corsair RAM
1 - 500 GB SATA Western Digital HD
1 - 160 GB external HD
ATI Radeon Sapphire X1650 Pro Video Card 512MB
Realtek HD Audio

www.downhomekaraoke.biz