View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2007, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald Moon View Post
Am presently running MS V 2.613 which has worked fine for CD-G copying/editing. Using Plextor PX-716 UF burner. I recently purchased a CAVS DVD 203G karaoke player with a number of MP3-G tracks. I will want to convert (edit) some of these tracks to CD-G and burn them to disks.

1. Is this possible with the new program and using the indicated burner? 2. Will the V2.613 program upgrade successfully to the V.4.000 program? 3. Will the new program allow reverse conversions (CD-G to MP3-G)?

1. Yes if they are standard MP3+G. Are you sure this is the format on the discs? If they are Super CDG discs, then the songs are not in MP3+G, but in .dat files that cannot be imported in that format. They would have to be converted by another program.

2. Yes. Best way to do it is run setup and "remove" previous version (won't change you settings). Then run setup again to load new version. Note you will get a new registration code when you purchase the upgrade. Use it to register the new version.

3. No. Why would you need to if you already have them in MP3+G? When you import the files in for Microstudio it does not destroy or change the original file.