View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2007, 11:27 PM

Hi guys. I appreciate your comments.

ddouglas, thanks for your comments and thoughts. I'm sure it wasn't a warning about virtual memory I received or it would have stuck clearly in my mind. I've occasionally dealt with the "low virtual memory" thing while working on my Yahoo website when something in my Yahoo Sitebuilder program "screws up" and drops the memory setting way down necessitating that I reset the virtual memory in the program back to 512. This song transfer warning was something new that I hadn't seen before and I am quite sure, in thinking back, that it said "low disc space". Thanks for asking tho' and I agree with your concensue regarding moving files.

George, "yes" the computer truly is an amazing thing. My 90 year old father says it is like "magic" and, from someone who started out in life without even electricity, I can understand his thoughts. Re my situation, As you said, the main thing is we "got 'er done" and I once again thank you and the other fine MTU members who have given me so much help. As I said, I'll be checking the forum periodically and will post if I have any problems. Thanks, Have a Great day.

NYTEHORSE7 Jerry