View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2007, 01:34 PM
VIP

Thanks

Yes, I understand the RAM requirements, but RAM does fill up when doing a Show for 4-6 hours. My concern was how much RAM it would use if I keep MicroStudio running & recording for hours at a time while doing a Show with Hoster - I don't have that many hours in a row at home to do the same I would do on stage, particulary not in time to try it out tonight.

Yes, I read the Manual about Recording & I just wanted to make sure I understood it correctly. You said it would record until I hit Stop, but I did read where it says, it will stop recording after each song & record over the previous if you don't save it. However, it doesn't specify it this means whether you're playing from MicroStudio or from Hoster. From practicing with this feature at home, it appears that if it is with "Mic On" while playing from Hoster, then it will continue until it is stopped. That says to me that the explanation in the Manual refers to recording while playing a song using MicroStudio where it will go over each recording unless saved.

However, I hit record (with Mic Off) while playing a song with MicroStudio & then played it back. The sound was so low it could hardly be heard, although the volume level was as high as it could go.