View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2007, 10:57 AM

Thanks for your input once again DDouglas, very informative and precise.

I have to say that I am somewhat disappointed with the fact that the Plextor 760 doesn't work with Microstudio, I only chose the 760 as it is in the Microstudio list of drives that will work, it now very frustrating to find that I appear to have wasted £75 ($170) as it will not work with Microstudio, or at least the versions of Microstudio I have, and I cannot afford to throw that quantity of money away, nor can most people I would suspect.

MTU will not ship a certfied drive to the UK or to the rest of the world so we have no option except to buy one ourselves using the MTU guide as our reference, and that guide looks like it is incorrect. Can anyone please tell me a current and available drive that will work with Microstudio Demo and eventually the full version.

I have a Plextor PX-W1610a on my desktop, I was hoping to try that drive on Microstudio Demo but in order to download Microstudio Demo I have to delete the earlier version of Microstudio (2.605) that's on my desktop, and which works perfectly, I am very loath to delete a fully functional and fully paid for version for a demo version that may or may not work with my PX-W1610a.

I'm not a happy bunny at the moment.

Last edited by daddybrubeck; February 7th, 2007 at 11:15 AM.