View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2006, 02:02 PM

Advice on what I screwed up!

I have a Plextor 716A drive, Mstudio 2.613 (actually the whole Karaoke Suite), and just installed the new Vogone version (which was working fine, by the way). When importing existing CDG songs, and then placing them on the play tab OR in the List to Burn a new compilation I have a problem where sometimes the graphics or audio will not play--- or after the burn and opening them back up from the CD (Verbatim media)-- I also experienced the same problems. In other words, a combination of:

1. Nothing
2. Only graphics
3. Only audio

I had Roxio software also installed from another hardware install, and also noticed a Adaptec EZ Cd creator software that was resident.
So I did a un-install from within the "Add/Remove Programs" in Windows 2000 Professional--- of both these programs, thinking therin lay the conflict. Well-- I made matters worse now after a re-boot. The system is "old hound dog" slow in all respects, and I cannot open any cdg songs from within Microstudio that will play correctly. Maybe my uninstalls took out drivers or corrupted the ASPI?

Not sure, but I need help. I'm trying to create 34 songs for an important Girl Scout venue this weekend.

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Mike M.
Northern California

P.S. Sorry if this "Double-posted" --I did not see any evidence of the posting showing up the first time.